We advise and defend companies that are victims of (unfair) competition from their former employees or self-employed persons. We also advise employees concerned by a non-compete clause or a non-solicitation or non-dealing of staff or customers clause in their contract.
We, for example, deal with the following questions:
- What to do when the company is victim of unfair competition from a former employee?
- When is a non-compete clause valid?
- Is it possible to hire an employee bound by a non-compete clause? What are the risks in this case?
- What to do if a former employee steals confidential data and how to react in this case?
- How to draft an effective confidentiality clause?
- What to do if a competitor poaches staff?