We manage all legal aspects related to the well-being of agents in their work.
In this context we regularly advise on:
- the setting up of a policy on well-being at work;
- the setting up of a preventive policy on drugs and alcohol in the workplace;
- assistance in the psychosocial risks analysis;
- the management and functioning of the concertation committee and the role of the prevention advisor;
- all matters relating to the health and safety of agents;
- representation in (legal) procedures in the event of an accident at work.