We advise public employers on all aspects of the management of employees on long-term absence due to incapacity for work.
Our expertise in the public sector also enables us to assist agents who are unable to work in the different steps to be taken towards their employer.
We are regularly confronted with the following questions:
- When can an agent be put on early retirement for physical inability and which procedure needs to be followed? Is it necessary to start a reintegration process before referring to the MEDEX?
- Do days of incapacity due to work accident reduce an agent’s sick leave capital?
- When can I start a reintegration process? Who can start such a process?
- Is it possible to dismiss an agent who is unable to work?
- What are the employer’s obligations towards burned-out agents?
- Does the employer have to accept a request for medical part-time?
- When can the employment contract be terminated for medical reasons?