We advise administrations on all their recruitment and promotion procedures.
We also defend agents who are prejudiced in this context.
Our expertise extends to all of the following issues:
- Is it possible to hire agents under an employment contract or is it necessary to recruit under a statute of civil servant?
- Is it possible to promote an agent employed under an employment contract?
- How should selection committees be composed?
- What are the obligations towards unsuccessful candidates in selection procedures?
- What are the consequences of an employment contract or a statutory appointment as civil servant on the employment relationship and on the termination of the employment relationship?